Sunday, November 29, 2009

is devestated...

I just found out that very good friend of mine passed away last night. I met Eric Polozune about 2 years ago when he answered an ad I posted for a keyboard player. From the start he was one of the most helpful, humble, and positive people I have ever met. Since we first met Eric had been battling muliple health issues, but never let it slow him down or dampen his spirit, drive or determination to make music. His beautiful playing (mostly B3 organ) perfectly lent itself to my original music and he and I had been speaking regularly and anxiously looking forward to getting together in the coming weeks to play.

Eric can be heard playing on one of my songs "Out With The Tide" on my MySpace page http://www.myspace.com/bryangordon. I will be going through my archives and posting more in the next few days, but until then take a moment to listen and remember a fine musician and my good friend. Safe trip Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment